Associate Degree of Biblical Academic Studies
Bachelor of Theological Studies Degree
Master of Professional Divinity Degree
Master of Biblical Academic Studies Degree
Master of Christian Counseling Degree
Doctor of Ecclesiastical Divinity Degree
Doctor of Ecclesiastical Diplomacy Degree
Doctor of Ecclesiastical Missionology Degree Doctor of Honoris Causa
Doctor of Pastoral Science
Doctor of Christian Education
Doctor of Ministry
INSTRUCTORS DR. VICTOR LOPEZ, and DR. ASAPH WOMACK
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS CLASSES STARTING THIS FALL!
INSTRUCTED BY DR. ARCHIE R. HARRISON SR.
COMPLETION OF DEGREES
$199.00 Enrollment - Ministry Experience / Accepted Credits
$200.00 Life Experience: Portfolio and Evaluation - Financial Payment of "Degree"
*** $25.00 Associate Degree Program / Per course (Class): 3 credits per course (Class) $500.00 Total Tuition Payment Associate Degree Program
*** $35.00 Bachelor Degree Program / Per course: 3 credits per course $700.00 Total Tuition Payment Bachelor's Degree Program
*** $62.00 Master Program / Per course: 4 credits per course $900.00 Total Tuition Payment Master's Program
$2,000.00 Full Payment of the Doctor's Program (Please contact the office for more details).
NOTE: Direct Payment contact office for details.
Checks / Money Order - Pay To The Order of:
College of Divinity Studies 5711-115 Willowblue Lane - Raleigh, North Carolina 27604
1. Each person must submit their legitimate name in the application.
2. We will not accept forged names and documents.
3. Your tuition payment plus added the enrollment $145.00 (USD) ... Total Cost of the Master's Degree, $900.00 (USD) TUITION… Doctorate, $1,145.00 (USD) TUITION.
4. Note: Tuition payments and fees must be paid on the day the invoice originates. Payments must be made in money order - certified check - direct deposit to "College of Divinity Studies".
5. We do accept payments by credit card for online courses, via email is considered online.
6. The answers to your final exam should be directed to our office via email for your final grade.
7. There is a payment plan.
8. There is a discount for certain students. (call office for details)
9. It is the responsibility of the student to notify "College of Divinity Studies" by registered letter, when he or she has withdrawal from class
A unique walking tour of the City with time to enjoy lunch and shopping too! Maximize your sightseeing with this exceptional tour.
College of Divinity Studies does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, disability in its educational programs. The Bible is the rule of our philosophy and not the constitution of countries nor denominations. We do not accept same-sex couples. We do not accept people endorsing / practicing any religion, witchcraft, voodoo, worship of any gods, etc. The student is prohibited from participating in each and every one of the activities mentioned above. 2 Chronicles 33: 6; Micah 5:12; Nahum 3: 4-5, Galatians 5: 17-21.
Same Sex Prohibited :
The principles of the Word of God and our desire to fulfill the commandments proclaimed in it, we have established that College of Divinity Studies reserves the right to give rebate to anyone involved in homosexual activities, same-sex lifestyle marriages. Romans 1:1-32.
Copyright 2019© COLLEGE OF DIVINITY STUDIES - All Rights Reserved.